- Mobile working is a standard, today.
- Companies are not longer protected by their infrastructure in their corp-environment.
- Crucial data is moving away from centralized systems. We are taking document data out of our corporate environment to work on this data.
- Does it sounds familiar?
Over the last years I’ve met a lot of customers that were not capable of managing their devices. I’m not only talking about all workstations and portables. I’m talking about ALL devices that are accessing corporate data. successfully managing devices is important. Securing your identity is important. Everything is important.
I’ve written a top 10 to tackle these challenges during teleworking or homeworking.
the 10 security recommendations we should consider while working from home!
- Identity Security / MFA
- Install the latest patches and updates
- Passwords and management
- Build real-time reports of security risks
- Create automated and intelligent alerts
- Install antivirus on all endpoints
- Secure devices and corporate devices (+ personal phones)
- Evaluate regularly which users have access to data, devices and networks
- Track, change and block access for temporary projects and when employees are leaving your company
- Use information protection solutions to protect your data everywhere.